Dooley Car Rental Cork Airport
At Dooley Car Rental Cork Airport, we offer cheap car rental 7 days a week. There is no better way to explore County Cork than by getting behind the wheel and setting off on a Road Trip. Our desk is situated in the arrivals hall of Cork Airport and is open from 07:30-23:00 7 days a week. You can contact us at Cork Airport by phone and by email. Our phone number is (021) 432 1099, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . We would be happy to answer any of the queries you may have ahead of your trip to Cork.
We have numerous options in our fleet for you to choose from. Take a look at what we have to offer at Cork Airport.
Types of rentals available at Cork Airport
- Cheap car rental Cork Airport
- 2 door car rental Cork Airport
- 4 door station wagon Cork Airport
- 4 door saloon hire Cork Airport
- 4 door 7 seater Rental Cork Airport
- People Carrier rental Cork Airport
- Mini Bus hire Cork Airport
Cork is Ireland’s largest county with plenty to do. Have a look at some of the top tourist spots that are on offer in Cork.
Situated 8km from Cork City, this historic castle is most famous for ‘The Blarney Stone’, which has the traditional power of conferring eloquence on all who kiss it. The word Blarney was introduced into the English language by Queen Elizabeth I and is described as pleasant talk, intended to deceive without offending. The stone is set in the wall below the battlements, and to kiss it one has to lean backwards (grasping an iron railing) from the parapet walk. It is a pleasant drive out to Blarney Castle from Cork City. Dooley Car Rental offers cheap car rental at Cork Airport, so you can explore Blarney Castle and the other beautiful parts of Cork.
Michael Collins Memorial Monument
This hugely significant monument pays tribute to one of the most significant figures in Irish history, Michael Collins. It is located in Beal na Blath, a 30 minute drive from Cork city. If you go by car, you can take the same journey that Collins made on that fateful day in 1922, when he was ambushed and killed. His story and the story of his murder are hugely important to the history of Ireland, and it would be a true shame not to witness it for yourself whilst in Cork. Dooley Car Rental offer competitive rates for car rental at Cork Airport. Take the trip out to Beal na Blath in one of the many vehicles in our fleet.
Jameson Distillery, Middleton
The Jameson Experience is one of Cork’s most visited tourist attractions, averaging 100,000 patrons per year. This wonderful experience gives you an insight into the making of Ireland’s favourite whisky. A 75 minute tour of the grounds and the distillery itself, along with a complementary glass of Jameson at the end of the tour is sure to leave a nice taste in your mouth. Tours are priced at €23 for adults and €19 for students and OAP’s.
Renting a car in a foreign country can sometimes be confusing. Here, we answer some of the most frequently asked questions that could come in handy before renting your car at Cork Airport.
What documentation will I need with me to rent a car? You will be eligible to rent one of our cars with a standard drivers licence, providing it is in date and has been held for at least 2 years. Other documentation that will be necessary will be alternative photo ID (for example, your passport). Drivers coming from the USA are eligible to rent a car using their US drivers licence. You will also need a credit card in the name of the renter. Unfortunately, the only form of payment we take is credit card. Please be sure to have the name of any additional drivers you wish to register on hand for us.
- Are there age restrictions when renting a car in Ireland? To rent a car in Ireland, you must be at least 25 years of age. Other rental services may have different age limits, but the standard age of permission is 25.
- Can I use my own personal car insurance to rent a car in Ireland? Each policy is different. Before you rent with us, contact your insurance company to ensure that you will be covered to drive a car in Ireland. Also, it is worth taking into account the personal cost if you had to take out a claim on your personal insurance. You may need to purchase additional insurance from us before you leave with the rental.
- Do you accept both debit and credit cards as payment? Unfortunately, we do not accept debit cards as a form of payments, but accept all major credit cards.
- Can I add an additional driver to my rental? Yes, you can add another driver to your rental. The additional driver must produce a valid driver’s licence, along with proof of age (Must be at least 25 and max 70). If an unauthorised individual drives the rental uninsured, you will forfeit any cover that you have purchased previously.
- What if my flight to Cork Airport is late and I arrive after hours? If your flight happens to be delayed, there’s no need to worry. If you arrive to Cork Airport after we have closed, we can organize to pick you up the next day to pick your rental up from us at the Airport.
- Will I be covered if I break down in my rental car? Yes, all of our rates and rentals include 24/7 breakdown cover.
- Can I take my rental into Northern Ireland? You are free to take your rental anywhere you wish on the island of Ireland if you plan on taking a rental car across the sea to Britain, please speak to one of our staff members for more information.
Cork Airport Car Hire Desk Details
Dooley Car Rental Cork
Car Hire Area,
Cork International Airport
Cork Airport Tel: +353 21 432 1099