Car Rental Kerry Airport
Kerry is a beautiful county on the west coast of Ireland that is just waiting to be explored. Here at Dooley Car Rental Kerry Airport, we want to make exploring this great county as easy and as comfortable as possible for you with one of our many vehicles
If you wish to get in contact with us, you can reach us by both email and phone, where we would be happy to answer any queries you may have. Our phone number is 087 677 6068, and our email address is Kerryemail@example.com .
Types of rentals available at Kerry Airport
- Mini Bus hire Kerry Airport
- 4 door saloon hire Kerry Airport
- People Carrier rental Kerry Airport
- 4 door station wagon Kerry Airport
- 2 door car rental Kerry Airport
- 4 door 7 seater Rental Kerry Airport
Kerry is a hugely popular tourist hub, with so much to see and do. Take a look at some of the most visited spots in Kerry.
Ring of Kerry
The Ring of Kerry is a scenic drive around the Iveragh Peninsula in southwest Kerry. Its 179km-long, circular route takes in rugged and verdant coastal landscapes and rural seaside villages. It is a beautifully scenic drive that also takes you through quaint country towns on your drive. At Car Rental Kerry Airport, we offer great rates on cars that will take you around the Ring of Kerry and beyond. One of the most popular tourist activities in Ireland.
A stop on the previously mentioned Ring of Kerry, Killarney town is a super spot to spend some time in. Known as the capital of Kerry, it’s population only stands at 14,500 but its popularity with tourists means there’s rarely a dull night there. It’s full of real Irish pubs and gorgeous restaurants, and its only 15 minutes from Kerry Airport. Why not rent a car at Kerry Airport to make your trip convenient and comfortable.
Killarney National Park
Killarney National Park is located just outside Killarney Town, and is convenient to visit if you are staying in the nearby town. The park was the first of its kind to open in Ireland, officially opening to the public in 1932. The park has since been substantially expanded and encompasses over 102.89 km² of diverse ecology, including the Lakes of Killarney, oak and yew woodlands of international importance, and mountain peaks. It has the only red deer herd on mainland Ireland and the most extensive covering of native forest remaining in Ireland. At Dooley Car Rental Kerry Airport, we offer cheap and affordable car hire, so you can explore Kerry and its beautiful surrounding areas at your own leisure.
Dooley car rental are located in the arrivals hall in Kerry Airport. If you are coming to Ireland and are looking to rent a car for the duration of your stay, there are a few things you need to know. Take a look at our guide to renting a car in Dooley Car Rental Kerry Airport.
- What documentation will I need with me to rent a car at Kerry Airport? You will be eligible to rent one of our cars with a standard drivers licence, providing it is in date and has been held for at least 2 years. Other documentation that will be necessary will be alternative photo ID (for example, your passport). Drivers coming from the USA are eligible to rent a car using their US drivers licence. You will also need a credit card in the name of the renter. Unfortunately, the only form of payment we take is credit card. Please be sure to have the name of any additional drivers you wish to register on hand for us.
- Are there age restrictions when renting a car in Ireland? To rent a car at Kerry Airport, you must be at least 25 years of age. Other rental services may have different age limits, but the standard age of permission is 25.
- Can I use my own personal car insurance to rent a car in Ireland? Each policy is different. Before you rent with us, contact your insurance company to ensure that you will be covered to drive a car in Ireland. Also, it is worth taking into account the personal cost if you had to take out a claim on your personal insurance. You may need to purchase additional insurance to rent a car from Dooley Car Rental.
- Do you accept both debit and credit cards as payment? Unfortunately, we do not accept debit cards as a form of payments, but accept all major credit cards.
- Can I add an additional driver to my rental? Yes, you can add another driver to your rental. The additional driver must produce a valid driver’s licence, along with proof of age (Must be at least 25 and max 70). If an unauthorised individual drives the rental uninsured, you will forfeit any cover that you have purchased previously.
- What if my flight to Kerry Airport is late and I arrive after hours? Not to worry. If your flight happens to be delayed, and you arrive to Kerry Airport after we have closed, we can organize to pick you up the next day to pick your rental up from us at the Airport.
- Will I be covered if I break down in my rental car? Yes, all of our rates include 24/7 breakdown cover.
Can I take my rental into Northern Ireland? Yes, you are able to roam freely anywhere on the island of Ireland, including the North of Ireland. If you wish to take the car to abroad to England or beyond, please speak to one of our team for more information.
Located in the heart of County Kerry, Kerry Airport is only 15 minutes from Killarney and the Ring of Kerry, and 20 minutes from Tralee. Kerry Airport is in the heart of the South West of Ireland. Direct flights between Kerry and Dublin, London and Manchester make it the easy way to reach many parts of Kerry, Cork and Limerick. Step off your plane and Killarney is just 9 miles and Tralee only 12 miles away. A compact terminal means quick check-in and arrivals. With airlines offering great connections and fares, Kerry is the ideal destination for travellers to the South West
Kerry Airport is fitted with all the facilities you will need to enjoy a comfortable and safe journey.
Kerry Airport Contact DetailsDooley Car Rental Kerry Airport ,
Farranfore, County Kerry.
Kerry Airport Tel: +353 876776068