Dooley Car Rental Shannon Airport
Shannon Airport is such a great gateway to go and view everything Ireland has to offer. What better way to see the beauty the surrounding area has to offer, than renting a car at Dooley Car Rental Shannon Airport and seeing it for yourself.
Our desk is located in the arrivals hall at Shannon Airport, and our opening hours are 05:30-23:00 Monday to Sunday. If you would like to get in touch, you can reach us by phone at (061) 471 098, or alternatively, you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dooley Car Rental Shannon Airport Available Vehicles
- Cheap Car Hire Shannon Airport
- Economy Car Rental Shannon Airport
- 4 Door Station Wagon Hire Shannon Airport
- 4 Door Saloon Car Hire Shannon Airport
- 4 Door 7 seater Car Rental Shannon Airport
- People Carrier Car Rental Shannon Airport
- Mini Bus Hire Shannon Airport.
There are many incredible things you can see in Ireland on the road. By choosing car rental at Shannon Airport, you can set off on your adventure of the west of Ireland, where you can see the following.
- Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic Way is one of the most stunning stretches of road anywhere in Europe. The 2500km road stretches from Kinsale in County Cork all the way up to Malin Head in County Donegal. There are So many beautiful natural sites to view along the way. Explore the Wild Atlantic way on your own terms by renting a car at Shannon Airport.
- Cliffs Of Moher
This incredible cliffside offers majestic views of the Atlantic Ocean and a 20km walkway across the top of the cliff, 702 feet above sea level. It is located at the southwestern edge of the Burren Region of County Clare, and is just a 20 minute drive from the surfing town of Lahinch. The town of Ennis is also nearby, a 45 minute drive away. The Cliffs would be the closest attraction to Shannon Airport, standing just 19km away. Why not take a drive up to the cliffs by renting a car at Shannon Airport.
- The Burren
Another famous natural landmark located in close proximity to Shannon Airport. The Burren is renowned for its remarkable assemblage of plants and animals, and over 70% of Ireland's species of flowers are found there. It is a short drive from the Cliffs Of Moher, so you could see two of Ireland’s most beautiful national parks within the same day.
- Bunratty Castle
Bunratty Castle is a stunning 15th century castle located close to Shannon Airport in Co Clare. It as a battle site in the 1641 Rebellion, and has been torn down and rebuilt on a number of occasions. Today, the castle is a major tourist attraction, along with "Bunratty Folk Park". Both the castle and Bunratty House are open to the public. The castle is famous for its medieval banquets, offered since 1963, at which the "Bunratty Castle Entertainers" perform today. "Bunratty Folk Park" is an open-air museum featuring around 30 buildings.
Take a look below at what you need to know about renting a car at Shannon Airport.
- What documentation will I need with me to rent a car at Shannon Airport? You will be eligible to rent one of our cars with a standard drivers licence, providing it is in date and has been held for at least 2 years. Other documentation that will be necessary will be alternative photo ID (for example, your passport). Drivers coming from the USA are eligible to rent a car using their US drivers licence. You will also need a credit card in the name of the renter. Unfortunately, the only form of payment we take is credit card. Please be sure to have the name of any additional drivers you wish to register on hand for us.
- Do you accept both debit and credit cards as payment for car rental in Shannon Airport? Unfortunately, we do not accept debit cards or cash as a form of payments for car hire in Ireland. We do accept all major credit cards, which must be in the primary drivers name.
- Can I use my own personal car insurance to rent a car at Shannon Airport? You may already be covered to drive in other countries before travelling to Shannon Airport. Each policy is different. Before you rent with us, contact your insurance company to ensure that you will be covered to drive a car in Ireland. Also, it is worth taking into account the personal cost if you had to take out a claim on your personal insurance. You may need to purchase additional insurance before you rent a car at Shannon Airport.
- Can I add an additional driver to my car rental? Yes, you can add another driver to your car rental at Shannon Airport. The additional driver must produce a valid driver’s licence, along with proof of age ( Additional driver must be at least 25 and max age of 70). If an unauthorised individual drives the rental uninsured, you will forfeit any cover that you have purchased previously. The additional driver should also make sure they are covered by their insurance, or they may need additional cover from us in order to be authorised to drive the car.
- If my flight to Shannon Airport is delayed and I miss the Car Rental Shannon Airport opening hours, how will I get my rental? If your flight into Shannon Airport is delayed, don’t stress. We will contact you to organize a pick up the next day, so we can bring you right to the door of your rental car at Shannon Airport.
Shannon, located in the heart of Ireland's tourist region, just 15 miles from Limerick City and Ennis, and 56 miles from Galway City.
Shannon Contact Details
Dooley Car Rental Shannon Airport
Shannon, Co Clare
Shannon Airport Tel: +353 61 471098 & +353 61 471 819